1. In an observer measures an angle of 50 degrees to Polaris (North Star),
what is the observers latitude?
2. In which layer of the Earth's atomosphere is all of the water vapor in?
3. In which layer of the Earth's atmosphere is all of the Ozone gas located
4. A student knows the solar time in Greenwich, England to be noon time.
If Somers, NY is approximately 75 degrees West longitude. What time of day
would it be in Somers, NY?
5. A student observes that the isolines on a topographic map make a V-shape
pointing towards the Northeast. What inference can be determined from this
The stream is running towards the Southwest.
The stream is running towards the Northeast.
The stream is running towards the Southeast.
The stream is running towards the Northwest.